• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delighted they took my advice!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
:D

I was browsing through Gumtree & noticed a spayed female bun who has recently lost her partner. I emailed them suggesting that they put her on Rabbit Rehome & they did! Ill be sooo jealous of however adopts her, shes gorgeous!

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=23306

They obviously care about her very much & im so glad I helped in a small way. Really hope they join the forum also!!!!:D

:D

I was browsing through Gumtree & noticed a spayed female bun who has recently lost her partner. I emailed them suggesting that they put her on Rabbit Rehome & they did! Ill be sooo jealous of however adopts her, shes gorgeous!

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=23306

They obviously care about her very much & im so glad I helped in a small way. Really hope they join the forum also!!!!:D

Well done.:D:D

It restores your faith in human nature when positive things happen!!!

There are people who care. Just need lots more.

Well done.

It restores your faith in human nature when positive things happen!!!

There are people who care. Just need lots more.

I could tell from his ad that he cares very much about this rabbits welfare, I really wish him all the best in finding a home for her. Ive even gave him my email address if he needs any help. Ive got a soft spot for brown lionheads. :love:

Story about her losing her male bun friend also broke my heart. :cry:

Well done Justin

Thanks G-Dog! :lol: Her chances of a new home are are high since shes already spayed & vaccinated. :)

(Note to all other RUers, my name isnt ACTUALLY Justin, its Jenny. :lol:)

Awwwwww they love her That's made me sooo happy reading that!!!!

Isnt it lovely how theyve written their ad, you can tell that they want the best for her. :love:

Anyone out there looking for a 2 year old spayed female bun? :wave:

I'm not 100% certain but I think they might have got her from Fife Rabbit Rescue. A bun called Smokey was rehomed from there about 6 months ago to live with a male bun and looks exactly like her. It might just be a huge coincidence though.

I'm not 100% certain but I think they might have got her from Fife Rabbit Rescue. A bun called Smokey was rehomed from there about 6 months ago to live with a male bun and looks exactly like her. It might just be a huge coincidence though.

:shock: Should we inform Kareen??

Ace, ive emailed the guy now and asked if Smokey came from Fife Rabbit Rescue. Ive offered to collect her & take her back to the rescue as im sure Kareen would prefer this to happen to ensure Smokey goes to the right home. :)

If it is the same person, Kareen may already know they want to rehome her but the rescue is full up with buns just now including four litters of babies :shock: She will usually put them on the website though and try to find them a home whilst they are still with the current owners.

I don't think she would want her on gumtree though, well done for getting the guy to put her on RR. I am glad you did or I would never have noticed! He seems like he won't just let her go to anyone though so at least that is a good thing.

If it is the same person, Kareen may already know they want to rehome her but the rescue is full up with buns just now including four litters of babies She will usually put them on the website though and try to find them a home whilst they are still with the current owners.

I don't think she would want her on gumtree though, well done for getting the guy to put her on RR. I am glad you did or I would never have noticed! He seems like he won't just let her go to anyone though so at least that is a good thing.

If she had came with an outdoor hutch, I wouldve taken her until Kareen could find her a new home.

Im so so glad I just randomly went on Gumtree yesterday, I never usually! :shock:

Must post my bag of unused junior pellets to Kareen for babies. :)

It is the same bun! I kind of though as much, it was just too much of a coincidence.
Kareen has spoken to them now and Smokey will be returning to the rescue in a couple of weeks :) I am so glad I came on here today.

Thanks very much JT for contacting them :D I know you didn't know she was a rescue bun at the time, but it was still a very thoughtful thing to do :)

It is the same bun! I kind of though as much, it was just too much of a coincidence.
Kareen has spoken to them now and Smokey will be returning to the rescue in a couple of weeks I am so glad I came on here today.

Thanks very much JT for contacting them I know you didn't know she was a rescue bun at the time, but it was still a very thoughtful thing to do

Oh thats excellent news!

Thanks so much for your help! :D Its nice when theres a happy ending isnt it! :love:

Back