• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo annoying

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
I would like to know if your rabbits do this?. For the last week or so we have had some lovely sunny days here in the midlands but do you think my 2 will go out and play in the sun oh no, they have a 140 indoor cage as a base and a 10 ft by 20 ft room to run in but all they do is sit together on the settee :lol: since the nice weather they have also had the added chance of a 40 ft garden now i would think as soon as the door is opened in the morning they would be off exploring xxxxx

Mine tend to laze around more when its hot. They prefer the cooler weather and are more active at dawn and dusk when there is less sunlight and heat.

Though Mangle has learnt that my activity times are day light hours and will exploit this, Gerald keeps to his preprogrammed time schedule as FudgeTort's do. Unfortunately I'm not up early enough to accommodate this and am off to work in the evenings.:(

Biscuit hates going out in the run. I have no idea why, the little madam. She always tries to escape. Badger loves it though, so we have to try and split time :roll:

Back