• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A.k.A.

bugglebun

Alpha Buck
Can't help but deviate from their names....
Little MangleWurzel (a turnip) had all sorts of names until I settled on that 'cos I thought it was funny! But she soon became 'Wants to know'! Now it's 'Baby'.:love:
'A Guy Called Gerald' (90's dance-Voodoo Rae) was AKA 'Ant Head Rat Face' but is now 'Handsome lad'.
Chewbains was always Chewbains; or often the 'pretty one'.:(

But my nieces 'Bilbo' who started this whole regime under my care became 'Incey', or Ince...don't know how or why but it (the name) also came with a stupid voice!!! which perpetuates to this day....:lol::lol::lol:

Have your buns name's evolved?
My buns have never been one's to 'know' their names...it's not surprising!:lol::lol::lol:

Nice one!...I did wonder if I was going against Bun etiquette by evolving their names and being silly...(I'm 51! lol) But it's good to see that other folks do too!:D

Oh yes!! All the time...and I sing their names too, and incorporate their names into well known songs or sing the songs to them that I think they would sing...Its all too much really.
Dont ask me about "Its Raining by the band Darts.......youll really think Im off my rocker.........:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Oh yes!! All the time...and I sing their names too, and incorporate their names into well known songs or sing the songs to them that I think they would sing...Its all too much really.
Dont ask me about "Its Raining by the band Darts.......youll really think Im off my rocker.........:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:thumb:

Back