• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does she have to decide to have a 'bad day' today UD She's drinking on her own!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I'm back to kent tonight for work, normally it'd be a thursday night, but i have a meeting tomorrow i have to attend.

Ginger's having a rubbish day, i can just tell its going to be quite a bad one :(

OH is at work tomorrow, so they are going to be on there own :(

Why today Ginger, why :(

Off to syringe some water...

Last edited:
That is so hard for you Graham. I really hope she perks up before you go.

Thats the thing, she wont perk up for a good while now :(

She's barely drank during the night, which is why she's probably feeling crappy. She can do 1L in a day normally, whereas the water bowl looks like its barely been drank from last night.

Thats why i've gotta get the fluids into her. Might pop to the vets and get some sub cut fluids into her in a while.

Is there anyone that can look after her, or look in on her whilst you are away? If I lived anywhere near you I would offer!

Is there anyone that can look after her, or look in on her whilst you are away? If I lived anywhere near you I would offer!

OH is going to pop back in her lunch break, but thats the best we can do right now.

Just can't believe she's having an 'off day' today.

I'm sure she'll be fine once i've got enough fluids into her, but she's probably feeling dehydrated, but i have to think of WHY she dropped drinking, eg, pain etc, but the thing is, she's just had a little run around my office and is now eating some bramble leaves and has demolished an apple twig :?

Oh no, what a worry; things always seem to happen at the worst time. :( I hope she feels better soon. :)

Oh dear. I hope Ginger feels better by the end of the day :(

I was meant to be going on a very important seminar the weekend I almost lost Pie to stasis. Why of all weekends she chose that one I don't know :roll:

Vibes for beautiful Ginger! :love:

I really do wish you lived close to me, I wouldve been more than happy to help out!

Poor Ginger, hope she perks up later on today. :)

I always read Ginger's threads but never know what to say. Hope she picks up again soon.

Oh Gray, I'm so sorry :(

If I lived nearer... I'd come and pump here full of fluids all day for you! I hope she perks up a little bit at least! Lots of noserubs for Ginger and lots of hugs for you!!!

xxx

Oh no, poor Ginger - and you n your OH. Really hope she perks up a bit before you have to leave!!!

Sending her lots of drinking vibes and noseyrubs! :)

i've lost track of how much water she's had now.

She's starting to fight it now, so i assume she's beginning to feel a little better. I think she's dehydrated.

She's had her lunchtime herbs so she's eaten and her poops are still pretty good :)

Just hope she starts drinking for herself soon.

NB: before anyone says anything - i've spoken to the vet :wave:

Back