• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free rabbits on preloved :(

So sad as i am sure some go to nice homes but i bet loads dont. Also seen some that had to sell my rabbit as cant afford them anymore. Or she has just had a litter and i want to find her a new home after she has weaned her litter :cry:

:wave:
It's against the rules to post free-ad bunnies. If there are ones that look at risk then pm Hugo's There and she'll email them.

Unfortunately there are always buns on free-ads, preloved, gumtree etc. It's horrific!

Not necessarily, I got my Ben and Timmy off craigslist :) I plan on getting my next bun on there too since thats kinda my only way to adopt.

Maybe these buns will get lucky... with easter coming up (or already gone for you guys?) I just hope no one impulse buys them. It wouldn't really be bad if they screened people.

:wave:
It's against the rules to post free-ad bunnies. If there are ones that look at risk then pm Hugo's There and she'll email them.

Unfortunately there are always buns on free-ads, preloved, gumtree etc. It's horrific!

Sorry i have just removed links. I didnt know :oops:

I hope so William :)

Thank you i should read the forum rules a bit more i think :oops: :lol:

:lol: I don't think I've EVER read the forum rules. Yeah I know thats bad but all forum rules are basically the same so you read one and you've read them all pretty much.

Back