• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit worming?

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Ok... I'm a moron. I feel like a total idiot...

My buns get vacc'd, spayed/neutered and everything else I ever see mentioned here on RU.
Or so I thought... 'till I saw some people talk about 'worming'.

I've never wormed my buns :( Why didn't the vet say and why haven't I come across this before? :(

How much is it? How is it done? Bleurgh, someone help me please... I feel like an awful bunny mummy :(

xxx

Not an awful bunny mummy at all, some vets just don't believe in worming.

I say if it is there and available do it.

A tube of PANACUR costs about £8 or something. It is in a sort of squirty syringe and you need to get them to consume it. I use a corkscrew and inject it into their carrots.

If they are outdoor buns (can't remember if yours are Meghanne, sorry) then they are more likely to benefit from it.

Not an awful bunny mummy at all, some vets just don't believe in worming.

I say if it is there and available do it.

A tube of PANACUR costs about £8 or something. It is in a sort of squirty syringe and you need to get them to consume it. I use a corkscrew and inject it into their carrots.

If they are outdoor buns (can't remember if yours are Meghanne, sorry) then they are more likely to benefit from it.

Thank you so much Laura :D I feel better now!

They have only just gone outside so I think it will be beneficial to them :D Oh dear though... that's another £57 to add to the bill now... :) The joys of keeping sooo many bunnies :D

Ps. You remembered my name AND the spelling :D I think I love you now :p

:love::love::love:

Thank you so much Laura :D I feel better now!

They have only just gone outside so I think it will be beneficial to them :D Oh dear though... that's another £57 to add to the bill now... :) The joys of keeping sooo many bunnies :D

Ps. You remembered my name AND the spelling :D I think I love you now :p

Heehee! I remember thinking what a pretty name it is :)

They can all share a tube of panacur, get as many as you can from one tube, I get both of mine done, only six monthly, so two tubes a year and that's it :)

Heehee! I remember thinking what a pretty name it is :)

They can all share a tube of panacur, get as many as you can from one tube, I get both of mine done, only six monthly, so two tubes a year and that's it :)

I love you even more now :D Thank you ever so much :D

I will grab a few tubes and see how we go!!!! Thank you again!!!! You're ace :D

Back