• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster help please :(

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
Was checking on him 2night and his bum? Maybe or his *bits* are SERIOUSLY* swollen as in I'm not sure what it is but under his tail and theres 2 lumps they are really big seriously dragging behind him :( what cud this be?

how old is he?

hamsters can be quite prone to cancer or tumours.

It could just be his testicles though, they are rather large :shock: especially when they've just woken up

Are they bigger than they were before? (Hamster boy bits can be very large sometimes :oops:)

Sounds just like his testicles. Had he just woken up? They are usually very prominent just after waking up, as they relax when they sleep! Is there anything other than the lumps?

Ok I think it's his male bits.. Their huge though and looks really painful never noticed them that big b4 :s hes 2 this year

collegehumor.0fe540e684883eb3aa599f525374dcf7.jpg

:wave:

Oh my. :shock: :lol::lol:

What's T going to think when he looks on his "search" and finds out I googled hamster testicles? :shock::oops:

Have to say I prefer girls because of this. Just got two little Winter Russian girlies! :love:

What's T going to think when he looks on his "search" and finds out I googled hamster testicles? :shock::oops:

Have to say I prefer girls because of this. Just got two little Winter Russian girlies! :love:

:lol: I think lots of people prefer girlies for this reason

I neeeeeeed photos. :love::love:

Oscar is a WW and I've not really noticed his appendages. Cooper (syrian) has only just arrived but he hasn't really been letting it all hang out either..... I wish I could say the same for the chinese hammy I saw in the pet shop today - there was no mistaking he was a boy. :oops: :lol::lol:

I neeeeeeed photos. :love::love:

Oscar is a WW and I've not really noticed his appendages. Cooper (syrian) has only just arrived but he hasn't really been letting it all hang out either..... I wish I could say the same for the chinese hammy I saw in the pet shop today - there was no mistaking he was a boy. :oops: :lol::lol:

I was told that Russians don't have big "appendages".;)

I was really after a Syrian, but the guy told me about his hammies and how the Russians were his favourite, so I was swayed! He promised me I wouldn't be disappointed and I'm not! :love::love: They're little darlings, and Bumble even sat on Oli's hand!:love: Bee is a little bit less outgoing, but is so pretty! :love: Almost an opal colour.

(sorry....I'm gushing!:oops::love:)

I was told that Russians don't have big "appendages".;)

Phew.... I thought maybe Oscar was short of a couple of plums. :lol::lol::lol:

Is Bumble a sapphire do you know? There was a little sapphire girl when we got Oscar and she was a very pretty colour. :love:

My late syrian, Robin, had huge ones. He actually rubbed them raw because they dragged when he ran around. :shock:

I don't really care about their bits and its only syrians that have large ones. I've only had 2 girl syrians, Theo died of wet tail when she was only around 10 months and Kacy died of Pyometra, I think :( Kinda why I prefer males, stupid pyometra. I wish female hamsters could be easily spayed.

:shock: wow they are big! How cute is he though! :love::love:

I've only had one male hammy before but I was quite young so I can't remember what his plums were like, my other two were girls.

Back