• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edward and daisy babies

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
hi guys well what a night walked into our bed room to have the shock of my life daisys cage covered in blood, bedding everywhere and the house upside down toys throwen about :?
well after looking in i found these 4 little guys scattered all over, one was in the litter tray daisy was trying to flip the poor thing out so i gathered them up and cleaned up the mess they now have new clean bedding and daisy is now happy and settled with them :love: thought i would take a couple of quick pics while i was cleaning up and setting them a bed up as ive never seen them newborn before probably wont again daisy usually makes great beds for her babies but i think she was taken by supprise as she isnt due till next monday :roll:

daisybabies002.jpg

daisybabies001.jpg

Last edited:
oh wow I have never even seen pics of newborns before !

how wonderful!! :love:

i havnt either and i have been breeding hedgies for 3 years and had 4 litters from 2 different girls !!! this is a first for me too usually i only see them at at least a week old so while i was helping her out i took these quick as i will probably never see babies this little again and wont see these little ones again for at least a week now they are safe and tucked up in a warm bed :love:

:wave:

At first glance I thought they were rabbits!

Spiky bunnies!

:lol::lol:
rabbits no to be honest i dont get to see baby bunnies before 4 days unless they are out the nest bit like tonight when its a quick get back to bed and warm up job have to say warming a baby bunny in your bra is much better than a baby hedgie !!!! :lol:

:love: They're lovely. I've been wanting one for a few years but I haven't found any breeders near me and I don't think I know quite enough about them to seriously look into getting one yet.

ive wanted one of these for quite some time, they are gorgeous:love:

I too had to look twice as I thought you were on about bunnies till i saw the pics:lol:

Back