• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about future bond :S

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
I am going to bond Maisey and Harry once Harry is neutered however I am bait worried about maisey
Harry will eat anything and is never full however maisey only eats at night and takes her time. I am worried that Harry will eat all the food and Maisey will have none.
It will be hard to separate them to eat too as like I said Maisey will take her time and only at night. Plus she doesn't eat fresh greens.
What can I do ? :S

Last edited:
You might find Maisie copies Harry, especially if he turns out to be dominant bun. You could always try slipping Maisie a few extra pellets when Harry's not looking.

Bubbles was a very dainty eater when she first came to live with us - she soon learnt that she needed to eat a little faster otherwise Alfie scoffed the lot. :lol::lol: Or, as Susan says, you can sneak her a few extra pellets here and there. ;)

The only time it's really a problem now is if she's under the weather (which is very rare); I can't leave foods lying around to tempt her with because Alfie eats them so I have to split them very briefly for short periods at a time to allow her to eat. That's once in a blue moon though.

Back