• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lions, tigers, bears and more!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
At Edinburgh zoo which gets 6 out of 10 for space and renrichment of captive animal enclosures (in my opinion). The Tiger had a cramped enclosure whereas the zebra and lions had a massive enclosure for roaming.

BestOnes1.jpg

BestOnes2.jpg

BestOnes5.jpg

BestOnes9.jpg

BestOnes10.jpg

BestOnes12.jpg

BestOnes13.jpg

BestOnes18.jpg

BestOnes19.jpg

BestOnes20.jpg

BestOnes32.jpg

BestOnes33.jpg

BestOnes36.jpg

And what I did not expect to see in the deer enclosure were wild rabbits :lol:

This one is sitting in a feed bucket
BestOnes7.jpg

Three wildies
BestOnes8.jpg

How long were you at the park, if you don't mind me asking? I want to see EVERYTHING and take photos of it all, I'm just trying to work out how long it would roughly take to see all of the park and have lunch there too. Just for timing trains as I'm staying in Dundee.

How long were you at the park, if you don't mind me asking? I want to see EVERYTHING and take photos of it all, I'm just trying to work out how long it would roughly take to see all of the park and have lunch there too. Just for timing trains as I'm staying in Dundee.

Well although its a small zoo its still pretty big. I got there at 2pm and stayed until closing time at 5pm however I did not see everything. I wish we had started out earlier in the day. Granted we took a long lunch break and had a baby in tow which can slow you down but I reckon you want maybe 4-5 hours to walk around the whole zoo (mostly uphill too) and enjoy everything.

Back