• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dental Bunny....

I guess Mischief is officially a dental bun! :( Every month he has to have his teeth burred. Was £10 but ever since we started going, it's gone up 50p :roll: I know it's not much but it all adds up! :( As I'm 15, my parents pay one month, then me the next. I'd do anything for that little bun though. :love: Here's some piccies of him. :love:

He's not allowed on my bed but that's where he always ends up. :roll:

DSCF1536.jpg

DSCF1541.jpg

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1575.jpg

DSCF1577.jpg

DSCF1579.jpg

DSCF1602.jpg

Spenser might need burring in the future, but I got the impression from his vets that he would need GA. :( I suppose there are different types of burring. I think we need a picture of Mischief's back view - such impressive bums he and his sister have. :thumb:

Spenser might need burring in the future, but I got the impression from his vets that he would need GA. :( I suppose there are different types of burring. I think we need a picture of Mischief's back view - such impressive bums he and his sister have. :thumb:

aww well Mischief only has his front bottom teeth done, Spenser might have to have his back teeth done? Oh yes I will have to get pics of their booties! :lol:

aww well Mischief only has his front bottom teeth done, Spenser might have to have his back teeth done? Oh yes I will have to get pics of their booties! :lol:

Yep, I'm afraid so.:( Trying to get him to eat lots more hay in the meantime. He has root trouble. His front teeth are not perfect, but he has created a pincer action that stops them getting overgrown. Clever boy!

Yep, I'm afraid so.:( Trying to get him to eat lots more hay in the meantime. He has root trouble. His front teeth are not perfect, but he has created a pincer action that stops them getting overgrown. Clever boy!

aww bless him, that'll be why GA needs to be done then. :( There's no way they would be able to burr back teeth if not under GA or sedated. I'm sure he will be fine though. :)

Luckily Mischief's back teeth are good... for now :( (they could get bad though according to vet :cry: Fingers crossed they wont!)

Back