• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might be getting somewhere! - Housing

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Okay so my dad keeps hinting about runs and sheds and meshing the grass etc... I think he wants to get something bigger for the buns!:shock:

I think if I keep hinting and chatting about it I might finally get somewhere:D

So what do people suggest in terms of sheds/runs/playhouses and where to get them?

This may never happen, just thought I'd ask:D

You're planning on bonding your three together aren't you? Well I think I would go as big as you possibly can!

Sorry not very helpful :oops:
I would say at least a 4x6 shed/playhouse, preferably with added levels and platforms. With a cat flap out into a run. I don't know how much space you have available, and do you have a run at them moment that you could attach?

ETA - Where to get it... Well defiantly keep an eye on ebay, I got our 6x4 playhouse off there for £60! Far cheaper than buying it new, and it was in fab condition, (the lovely man had repainted.stained the outside and was planning on laying carpet on the floor, although I stopped him so I could put lino down instead) Also look at Homebase, B and Q, umm can't think of anywhere else to look...I'm ssure others will know where to go if you were to get it knew :D:wave:

Last edited:
You could cheak out the B&Q website:wave: but it might be expensive :roll: maybe if you look on argos too, they may have some cute play houses your parents won't mind in the garden? sorry im no help :lol:

Back