• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Lifelong Pellets

I haven't but i've seen them in Morrisons - will be interesting to see if anyone uses them :wave: x

I haven't but i've seen them in Morrisons - will be interesting to see if anyone uses them :wave: x

I bought some and mixed with normal pellets as they were all I could get. Bunnies liked them! Want to see if anyone else uses them though!

just seen this thread :oops:
i feed a small handfull to my buns along with there ss pellets. been feeding them about 3week and defo keepin my bunnies on them. pippa goes mad for them and olly is puttin weight on nicely(i stuggle to keep his weight up) so so far deffo good. and they smell gorgeous lol
would be good as bunny tweats too :) x

would be good as bunny tweats too :) x
yes, the link makes them sound like almost sweets for bunnies! I wonder if they're available in a sample-sized pack ... I'm not sure *just* fenugreek crunchies is enough variety of treats for Ada.

Science Selective has 20% fibre
Burgess Excel 39%

so think this one isn't all that cop..
i could have all this wrong however:?

Science Selective is 23% fibre.
Burgress Excel is actually 16% fibre (the crude fibre is what you are looking for with rabbits, not the benefical fibre).

Back