• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebook ru'ers join me...

winnies angel

Mama Doe
I've decided to contribute a little something which hopefully 1 person may read but with ALL your help then the message will get to maybes a couple more people so my plan is...
Everyday (or other) I am going to write a rabbit fact/price on my status up untill Easter to try and put the real message out about rabbits not being cheap etc.
I have started today with the price of hutch, will anyone else join me? Its not much but its something if your on twitter etc do the same if you wish to pinch mine so we all have the same thats great. I've also changed my pic to the make4 mine chocolate poster. Every little helps and all that.
What you think good idea? I'm jo keenan mnfsh if you look me up.:)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1147643232

I know its not much but even if 1 person reads and thinks oh ill tell so-and-so then the message has got out and I've done a little something to help!

No-no what ever you want, I thought I'd start at the very beginning and end with if your sure you still want a bunny go to a rescue. Obv the more people writing the more people that will see. If you can spell (unlike me) its a bonus

Just posted about my vet fees for a week. It's a slight embellishment as Biscuit was not allowed her jabs and wormer until we have sorted her wee problem, but she is still due them ;) :lol: Hopefully a sufficient deterrent.

Good idea you :thumb:

Brilliant idea ....... have sent friend request and pinched your make mine chocolate piccy for my profile ... hope that's ok!?! :D

I've decided to contribute a little something which hopefully 1 person may read but with ALL your help then the message will get to maybes a couple more people so my plan is...
Everyday (or other) I am going to write a rabbit fact/price on my status up untill Easter to try and put the real message out about rabbits not being cheap etc.
I have started today with the price of hutch, will anyone else join me? Its not much but its something if your on twitter etc do the same if you wish to pinch mine so we all have the same thats great. I've also changed my pic to the make4 mine chocolate poster. Every little helps and all that.

Have sent a request (Im Debbie Mc), will definitely join you :)

sent you a friend request :wave:

Hope you dont mind, i stole the poster for my profile pic too :oops: :)

Back