• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RR Update thread - cant find it did anything happen?

weeble

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread about contacting rescues to update RR. I cant seem to find it now but just wondered if anything was happening with it?

I miind it to it was looking for people to build up a list. I am hoping this is done as I kno three rescues who are trying to be able to list on here but cant :(

I miind it to it was looking for people to build up a list. I am hoping this is done as I kno three rescues who are trying to be able to list on here but cant :(

I was referring to the plan to update the actual rehome front part of the site. Rescues can easily post in there they just need to register. If they wish to post in the in need section on the forum they need to pm Tamsin for permission. She is quite busy though so it might take a pm and a gentle reminder :D

Do you mean this thread? :wave:

I haven't heard anything and just assumed me and my lovely telephone voice weren't wanted. :lol::lol::lol:

Do you mean this thread? :wave:

I haven't heard anything and just assumed me and my lovely telephone voice weren't wanted. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you Karen I knew I hadnt imagined it. I have a very professional telephone voice available for volunteer work :D

Back