• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Boys and Her Ladyship had their jabs today

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The Boys were due their Myxi, and Lady Jane her VHD.

It only took me 25 minutes to catch the little monsters :lol:

Lady Jane has gone from 1.4kg to 1.5 kg in 8 days :D

And the vet said she was in much better condition, and she has filled out and her fur is getting a shine :D

She was very well behaved, although she didn't approve of the manicure and kept snatching her feet back (I think she would have preferred pink nail polish to having her nails trimmed!)

Buttercup kept trying to climb up my front - it made me feel very wanted :love:

Clover was a wriggle bum :roll::lol:

Dandelion was.....rather feisty :lol: If looks could kill me, mum and the vet would all be goners :lol:

So, we survived the jabs for another 6 months :D

Spenser did the climbing up my front bit one time. It was rather lovely. :oops::love: I expect her ladyship needed xtra noms after the excitement of an outing. ;)

Did you have a family appointment :lol:

Lady Jane is doing really well, the boys were trying to impress her I bet

:lol::lol::lol: Glad it went well!! :D

My buns are going for their vhd tuesday :lol:

Their mxyi went... ok... :roll: :lol: The only one who didnt behave was George :roll: But he was the one flopped out in the carrier when we got there :? :lol:

I gotta take Digs over the next week or so...havent even had him a week yet and i gotta put him through that...hes going to hate me :( (He is already on excel,doing really well and nomming carrot this evening :) bless him)
Its myxies and VHD jab isnt it?

Its my lot next monday!!
Your vet should be impressed,I feel.xxxx

It's my lot next Monday too :shock:

I always expect Nutmeg to be the wriggly one and then the boys go and surprise me. Mischa tends to take a flying jump in the direction of the nearest person who is not a vet and Smudge just does a backward jump off the table :oops: (Oh I could've died when he did that last time :oops:)

Glad it all went well :D

Louie had his Myomatosis last week and has his VHD booked for next week. He was a good boy too :D:wave:

I gotta take Digs over the next week or so...havent even had him a week yet and i gotta put him through that...hes going to hate me :( (He is already on excel,doing really well and nomming carrot this evening :) bless him)
Its myxies and VHD jab isnt it?

My buns don't mind the jabs themselves at all - they don't even notice them - it's just having their ears, teeth inspected that they object to :lol:

My buns don't mind the jabs themselves at all - they don't even notice them - it's just having their ears, teeth inspected that they object to :lol:

Spenser turns into a furry dervish - it once took the vet, an assistant and a rather fetching lilac towel to subdue his wriggles and kicks.

Back