• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I owe so much to these 3

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Everytime I turn around Maddy is waiting for me, mewing and rubbing round my legs. She's spent the last two afternoons cuddled up on my bed - She's never been in my room before. Earlier I was taking a candle out to Sass's grave, I was crying and Maddy appeared mewing, she kept affectionately biting my arm :love: Me and Maddy have never been particularly close, but these last few days she's been there constantly.

(Madds in my bed yesterday afternoon)

1Mads.jpg

1mads3.jpg

1Mads4.jpg

Trying to cheer me up by sticking her tongue out

1Mads2.jpg

William has been awfully quiet, constantly searching :cry: But he manages to find time to keep giving me cuddles and mewing and purring at me.
He cuddled up on my bed the day before yesterday too, he kept climbing on me and hugging me :love:

1will3.jpg

1will2.jpg

1Will.jpg

Oscar keeps plonking himself down on my lap, kneading my legs (ouch) and purring away. This morning he cuddled up on my chair behind me and kept me company all morning.

"Whether you like it or not you're having a cuddle"

1Os5.jpg

Looking very pleased cos I was rubbing his tummy

1Os3.jpg

1Os6.jpg

1Os7.jpg

1Os8.jpg

I honestly don't know how I'd survive without these 3 :love:

Sadly the other cats are being quiet and very distant :(

Awww how lovely, they are gorgeous :D

How many cats do you have?

We have 6. Daisy (who's over 20 now :shock:), Oscar, Maddy, Homer, Alma and William. They're all cats we'ven taken it, some homeless, some unwanted.
Oscar, Alma and William were all cats that were going to be dumped :evil:

Awwwww they're so gorgeous. Special kittys :love: I love how some cats pick up sp well on your emotion and are there for you

Awwwww they're so gorgeous. Special kittys :love: I love how some cats pick up sp well on your emotion and are there for you

Maddy seems to be super sensitive to peoples emotions :love: She still keeps coming up to me, like she's just checking I'm ok.

Cats are so perceptive! :love::love::love::love::love:
I'm so glad they are so supportive of you now that you need them most. :D

Back