• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max's Mullet!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Max has always had long fur on his head/behind his ears. When his moult started a few weeks ago, he first got a little bald patch there :shock: And has now developed a mullet since his summer coaat has started coming through :lol::lol::lol:

He fancies himself as abit of a punk rocker now :roll:
113_0194.jpg

Thank god hes not human, he'd be dying it green for sure :shock:
113_0193.jpg

Disapproving bunny disapproves of having his hair style laughed at :lol:
113_0191.jpg

Awww Im such a mean mummy :oops:
I luffs this boy so damn much, mullet and all :love::love::love:

Hello Maxy Boy.

I lubs your new mullet. Ginger says she's very jealous and her lionhead gene is recessive.

She does however have a bit of a beard. But ssssshhhh i didnt say that!

Hello Maxy Boy.

I lubs your new mullet. Ginger says she's very jealous and her lionhead gene is recessive.

She does however have a bit of a beard. But ssssshhhh i didnt say that!

Bless your bearded lady :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm I hadnt considered that he might have a lionhead gene in him, but it does look that way now :shock: He has also got a very impressive moustache, my friend always says he looks like he's going to solve mysteries :lol:

Bless your bearded lady :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm I hadnt considered that he might have a lionhead gene in him, but it does look that way now :shock: He has also got a very impressive moustache, my friend always says he looks like he's going to solve mysteries :lol:

He's a lionlop :)

Thats what Ginger is - officially :roll: but she forgot to 'roar' at the right point and so didnt get any mane :lol:

I hope you dont mind, but this is Ginger's actual brother (litter mate), Scruffy:

035.jpg

101.jpg

Similar hair style to Max :lol:

(Pics are from: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=264645&highlight=scruffy)

He's a lionlop :)

Thats what Ginger is - officially :roll: but she forgot to 'roar' at the right point and so didnt get any mane :lol:

I hope you dont mind, but this is Ginger's actual brother (litter mate), Scruffy:

035.jpg

101.jpg

Similar hair style to Max :lol:

(Pics are from: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=264645&highlight=scruffy)

Aah wow thanks Gray :wave: Id say Max is almost definatly a lion lop then :love:

Cant believe how much more "liony" Scruffy looks compared to Ginger :shock: Maybe when she moults she'll develop a mane like Maxy has :D

Aah wow thanks Gray :wave: Id say Max is almost definatly a lion lop then :love:

Cant believe how much more "liony" Scruffy looks compared to Ginger :shock: Maybe when she moults she'll develop a mane like Maxy has :D

I know, its insane isn't it?

Her brother got ALL the lion gene i reckon :lol:

I doubt she'll develop a mane, would be sweet though.

Max is a LionLop - its a nice name of the breed type too :)

I know, its insane isn't it?

Her brother got ALL the lion gene i reckon :lol:

I doubt she'll develop a mane, would be sweet though.

Max is a LionLop - its a nice name of the breed type too :)

Must say Im quite happy to discover he has some Lion in him, I do have a soft spot for them (clearly!)
Hes definatly got the feistyness to match aswell :roll::lol:

Nickelback - Rockstar

"And we all just wana be a big rockstar and live in hilltop houses driving 15 cars...."

:D

Oh so many rock choones going through my head right now :lol::lol::lol:

Cant stop picturing Max in Spandex and a bandana with a guitar now either :shock:

Back