• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmmm this could be interesting ......

twisted_angel

Warren Scout
Barney and Betty both have their vets appointment at 4pm this afternoon for a health check jabs and Betty for her ear mites.

Prob is the pet carriers i ordered have still not arrived :censored: Betty (just) fits in a dog crate so will use that to transport her but havent got a box big enough for Barney :?

Dont know what to do now. Do i cancel his appointment? Only other thing i have big and sturdy enough to carry him in is children plastic toy boxes :shock:

I don't think they will do jabs if the bun has ear mites. I might be wrong though. But the mites are obviously an important thing to get rid of.

I don't think they will do jabs if the bun has ear mites. I might be wrong though. But the mites are obviously an important thing to get rid of.

The ear mites are my piority to get rid off. They did ask when i made the appoinments what it was for but didnt say at the time she couldnt but then again the person on the phone may not of known.

Still not sure how to get Barney there safely. Wondering if i should take him another day :?

Back