• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: The Duchess

Is it you that has the lovely pretty outdoor set ups? Complete with their own little names and plaques/signs? Including a Really Big Hutch?

Id love to see those pictures again, I need some inspiration :wave:

...and im sure everyone else would love to see them again now its spring!! :D

Oh goodness, well I do have some nice set ups but I reckon there are far more folks on here with nicer ones than me :oops:

Most of mine are all looking for a repaint this year as they seem to get 'tired' quite quickly.

I'll go off and see what I can find.............

Oh goodness, well I do have some nice set ups but I reckon there are far more folks on here with nicer ones than me :oops:

Most of mine are all looking for a repaint this year as they seem to get 'tired' quite quickly.

I'll go off and see what I can find.............

Dont be modest, get those pictures on here lady!! :wave: I know Shelly wants to see them too.

This is a rescue bunny house (Little Lodge) made out of two old smaller hutches, and the roof made out of a lap fence panel broken down.

June2010006.jpg

This is The Gate House

AccommodationMay2010007.jpg

This is The Toy Box and is one of my oldest set ups and needs a bit of TLC now. It has a run on the side that has a removeable hard top.

Henry Carrot Hound lives in this with his wife Florabundle.

Garden8June2010017.jpg

Will post some more shortly but Photobucket is playing up:cry:

This is Le Petit Maison

The boardwalk down the side is made out of pallets and odds and sods of timber with a fence panel roof.

Garden8June2010005-1.jpg

This is The Rainbow Room and is another rescue bunny house. The inside is single storey but has a shelf of toys :oops: to add interest and has a mirror which most buns seem to like.

Garden8June2010002.jpg

This is Windwhistle Cabin and it's currently in use by a pair of my own bunnies. It has an extension to the back to give them multi level space and two aspects. The back part is a big area with a roof but is completely open on one side. I'm going to be adding another area to the side as soon as the weather is more predictable :D

Garden8June2010004.jpg

This is The Sea House in the distance and was my first ever bunny house. It has a hardtopped run to the side and two levels inside.

My catarract bunny Arnold Monkfish and his wife Josie Izzytwig live here.

Garden8June2010001.jpg

This is Rose Cottage. Not the most attractive view of it but at least you can see the attached run.

RoseCottageReRoof001.jpg

:shock: and theres me thinking you was finished :oops: :lol:
They are great! You must have a large garden :shock: :lol: :love::love:

you repainted a load of things since i last saw it, :shock:

as gorgeous as ever though

The Sea House again (bit too much stuff in the run in this photo, but not now:oops:)

IMG_4756.jpg

A better one of Rose Cottage before I put full fly screens on the run and added the new roof.

IMG_2334.jpg

you repainted a load of things since i last saw it, :shock:

as gorgeous as ever though

It's the Forth Road Bridge here Zoe. I've been painting today too - the inside of my new boarding hutches.

Hoping that we can revamp lots of the houses this year. I have got a friend who loves to paint so I shall be hoping to see rather a lot of her!

they are al so pretty. :love:

how come when i see pics of outdoor housing there isnt hay all over the floors surrounding the setups? unlike mine....it gets everywhere! :lol:

Back