• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which RUer has loads of nice...

hutches and set ups in their back garden (including a Forsham Really Big Hutch) that all have lovely names and plaques?

I remember seeing some lovely pictures of this persons set up, I now need some inspiration, so if anyone can help or if you are that person, let me know!! :wave:

:)

But if you have some lovely hutches all with nice names and little plaques, id love to see them!! :wave:

Gahh! I cant flippin remember who it was, i dont even know the title of the thread to search for it or anything. :roll: Some of the playhouses has hanging baskets and watering cans with flowers in, it was like a bunny paradise! :D

Oh I would love to see pics of that, we are thinking of moving soon and I would love a set up for the buns to go out if they wanted to

Having seen The Duchesses set-up 'in the flesh' I can confirm they are AMAZING! Was searching her old threads at the weekend for some pics to show my OH, our bunny shed is an embarrassment in comparison :oops:

Will checkout Parsnipbun's photos too :D

Back