• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would your bunny's career be?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
This has probably been done before but it's a bit of light relief :)

My OH told me this morning Lilith would be the bunny who approves products for the BUAV and stamps the bunny logo on them.

He says Daphne would be a doctor, Zero would be an artist and Lucy would be an international jewel thief

I think:

Max would be a fighter pilot

Castiel and Ruby have jobs (angel and demon)

Grace would be a preschool teacher

Jasmine would be a high-powered businesswoman

Harvey would be an MI5 agent

mmm thats a hard one

smudge would be like a sniffer bunny she can find a treat at a hundred paces

susie would be a head teacher she likes telling people off

shadow and punch would be sheep herders when ever they are out they try rounding up all the kids toys :lol:

rodger would be a spy he is so quite and secretive

buttons im not sure about yet as he is new but he doesnt seem bothered by anything and always keeps his cool so maybe in the bomb squad

Franc would be a gardener

Hope would be .. hmm I dont know ..shes a bit ..hmm ..not quite all there so i dont know..realy ..:love:

Cookie would be a housewife ..

Nemo would be a chief food taster for all things naughty ..perhaps a mr KLipling factory or somewhere thats makes pizza .. :lol:

Ginger would be a clown.

Biscuit would be a slob and lay about, but when he could be bothered to work, he'd be a digger on a construction site...without a JCB - he is one himself!

ha, ha, i love this thread! :lol:

buddy would be a 9-5 office worker (he likes routine)

tallulah would be a therapist (very calm and a good mediator)

blousy would be a pole dancer (stroppy but beautiful trollop!!)

:lol:

:wave:

Rosie would be an archaeologist - Digging is her favourite thing!! Or a nutritionist as she prefers veggies to pellets :)

Sophie would be a couch potato - lazing around is what she does best... Infact that's all she does :roll:

Hmmm...

Dexie would be a primary school teacher as he's taught all the babies to be very well behaved and he's mage patient! (especially with Phoebe)

Pumpkin would be a stay at home mummy at the moment...

The three baby girlies would be at high school and be the naughty rebellious girls of the class! Carrot would be the smoker of the group as she's the naughtiest!

Fiddlesticks would be a princess... you just have to look at her to know why!

Milly would be a taste-tester as she eats EVERYTHING!!!!

And Tilly, well... he'd be a male model cos he's so darn bootiful :D

Mine already work at their careers :D

Dandelion - artist

Clover - Poet & Food critic

Buttercup - Supervisor - keeps the other in check, (but prefers not to do anything himself :lol:)

Lady Jane - has been taking knitting lessons, and is a supermodel.

Lucky would be a ***** and hay tester and Princess Daisy would be a lady of leisure :lol::lol::lol:

Ooops - my word for Lucky's job title is starred out - suppose it was rude :oops: He likes to hump! :lol:

BB would be a lead singer for a band.....
Lily wouldnt work at all as shes disabled, but she likes to sit and watch BB perform.He sings to her.They are madly in love.
Roland would work on a building site, but pulling things down and blowing things up,,digging the base of buildings, that sort of thing.
Mrs Bun would be a mobile hairdresser.Shes always doing Rolands hair,she uses products on her own hair and she drives an mx3.

(love this thread......)

Lilly is lovely she'd work with children so a nursey teacher :love:

Carlisle is so laid back (asleep) one minute then paranoid and hiding the next so he be a pott head slob :lol:

Dexter is very dominating sleek and quick to deliver punishment on long sufering Jasper so she'd be a dominatrix and a very high class one at that :lol:

Jasper is hyper and all over the place and likes his ball so he'd be a pro footballer :D

Pie would be a food tester - she like her food but she knows whats good and she will tell if something is amiss!
Oberon - A librarian, as he is so quite but has a real quirky side to him.

Jack would be a digger on a building site

Lily would be a Police Officer as she is very nosey and likes to keep the others in line.

Chloe would be housewife

Patch would be a clown

Poppy would be security guard

Charlie he is a difficult one, ever so grumpy... what's a job for a grumpy man? (and I mean really grumpy!!)

Jack would be a digger on a building site

Lily would be a Police Officer as she is very nosey and likes to keep the others in line.

Chloe would be housewife

Patch would be a clown

Poppy would be security guard

Charlie he is a difficult one, ever so grumpy... what's a job for a grumpy man? (and I mean really grumpy!!)

Husband? :lol:

Love this thread!!!!! :love::love::love:

Ralph would be a security guard or a gossip columnist... he likes hopping round the perimeters of the house and garden, keeping everything in check and he can't keep his nose out of other people's business.

Ruby would be a bondgirl

Buzz would be a door-to-door salesman

Lady Penelope would marry a rich old millionaire, bump him off and live off his money.

Rosie would be a care worker, working with sick, mentally ill and disabled children

Billy would be an actor...

rosie would of been a model or a nurse :lol:

mowgli would of been :? :lol:

and i donlt know about my 2 now :lol:

Back