• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Timmy have some vibes please?

weedug

Mama Doe
Timmy was in the vet today for a check up on his eyes, and the vet wasn't happy with how they are doing so he had to stay in to get an ulcer on each eye debrided, swabs taken, tear ducts flushed (fine), teeth checked (also fine) and neutered.

He has special serum drops to have in each eye every hour, as well as Fucithalmic drops twice a day, and viscotears or lacrilube 4-6 times a day. I've to keep this up until his appointment tomorrow afternoon (with a break overnight so we can both get some peace)

Although he is keeping his eyes mostly closed from the pain, he is eating and pooing fine, thankfully.

Thanks for the new vibes.

Timmy had a good night, and is still eating well. He is still keeping his eyes closed a lot, maybe because I was told the serum drops will really nip. I feel like the wicked witch :(

When he was out for his drops earlier he opened his eyes more than I have seen them for ages, so am hoping all this will help.

Back