• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, looks like they may be staying (piccies too :p)

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Well, mum has lost her job so now can't take on Tilly and Milly :( Just moved our 5 out into the brick shed so they're all comfy!
Also, I can't keep any buns in the house permanently now as Josie is coming. But then, the garden isn't suitable yet for runs :/ So am kinda stuck!

These are the bunnies....

Tilly (actually a male bun!)

128.jpg

Tilly and Milly

127.jpg

Milly

131.jpg

I don't know what to do now :/

Well... they may need new homes dependant on what I can sort out...

Or, has anyone ever tried bonding 2 new buns to a group of 5????? Lol!

Ah, they are so cute!! I will be trying just that over the easter holidays!! One of my friends has just successfully added 5 to her group of ?? 11 I think!! So it must be possible.

Just hang on in there!!!
Lovely bunnies....You know I plan to steal, so...............xxxxx

Just hang on in there!!!
Lovely bunnies....You know I plan to steal, so...............xxxxx

Trust me!!! I'm trying ever so hard! Is it Tilly you want to steal then...? ;)

The only problem is, every one except Dexie needs spayed/neutered and their vacc's need done too. I was thinking... vacc's are more important and Tilly is the only male not castrated so maybe I could do their vacc and Tilly's castration first. So that's £265 for 7 vaccinations and one castration.

That can be done...

It's then another £375 to spay the 5 girls... I could do 1 per month starting with Pumkin and the Milly as the 3 babies are 2 months off being able to be done anyway as they're only 13 weeks at the moment.

But then, if it didn't work out, that'd be an extra £300 for a new hutch and run :/

WOW!!!!

Back