• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cooper loves the camera... U/D forgot one

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
... he is still a bit wary so is quite easy to photograph as he walks so slowly - Snickers and Oscar are usually zooming around. :roll: :lol:

DSCF1756.jpg

DSCF1751.jpg

DSCF1747.jpg

DSCF1742.jpg

He's quite a bit bigger than Snickers ... and we always thought she was quite a big girl. :shock:

ETA: Forgot this snoozing photo. :love:

DSCF1776.jpg

Last edited:
Do your hammies stay in their playpens Karen?
The first thing Fairy did was hop over and run towards the door :lol:

Do your hammies stay in their playpens Karen?
The first thing Fairy did was hop over and run towards the door :lol:

Erm, no. :lol::lol: You can usually tell when they're about to make a run for it though and either stop them before they get right over or quickly nab them on the outside. :lol:

I love the snoozing photo too - his little curled up back legs. :love::love: He sleeps literally anywhere. :roll: :lol:

Fairy sounds like a right monkey. Snickers is usually pretty good - she's happy wandering around for a good 10 mins before she makes her bid for freedom. :lol:

Cooper is still settling in so he has't actually tried to go over but he's so big I don't think it'll take much effort once he tries it.

Oscar's that much smaller so he doesn't even realise it's possible I don't think. :lol::lol::lol:

Back