• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bruno and Wellington Piggies! <3

chul

Staff member
HELLO!!!

2011-03-28191234.jpg

2011-03-28190018.jpg

2011-03-28190028.jpg

2011-03-28190032.jpg

Grumpy Wellypop!

2011-03-28185719.jpg

2011-03-28185713.jpg

And Bruno with carrot in his fave place!

2011-03-28212253.jpg

2011-03-28212309.jpg

*wheek wheek* :love:

How do you get on with fleece? My boys are so so smelly bless them and I need something more smell absobant than megazorb! Even If I buy 7 fleeces and wash them everyday LOL!

*wheek wheek* :love:

How do you get on with fleece? My boys are so so smelly bless them and I need something more smell absobant than megazorb! Even If I buy 7 fleeces and wash them everyday LOL!

I found it is the best thing and least smelly! Are your boys neutered? Mine aren't!

I found it is the best thing and least smelly! Are your boys neutered? Mine aren't!

No they aren't neutered. With two boars and no immediate effect on health and behaviour I didn't see a rationale. I read on the guinea pig forum that neutering doesn't imapct behaviour in piggies so unless they ever have a sow they don't need to be :? I know it's adding to their 'odour de naturelle' though.

How often do you change the fleeces? do you just hoover out poops daily? xx

No they aren't neutered. With two boars and no immediate effect on health and behaviour I didn't see a rationale. I read on the guinea pig forum that neutering doesn't imapct behaviour in piggies so unless they ever have a sow they don't need to be :? I know it's adding to their 'odour de naturelle' though.

How often do you change the fleeces? do you just hoover out poops daily? xx

Yea thats why mine arent done either. Makes them smellier though!! I clean poops daily, and chance fleece and towels every weekish.

Back