• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brick shed all done :D

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Dexie, Pumpkin and the three girls are out in the brick shed!!! All done in a day :D

Went out and got everything today and as we knew they'd be moving out, they've been living in the bathroom as it's mega cool in there so I know they're used to it!
Outside right now isn't cold... I've been out with a t-shirt on all night and still feel quite warm :D

Anyhoos... we lino'd the floor :) popped the litter tray in... a carrier filled with oodles of hay, a long tube, a massive blankie on the floor and NIC cubes for an extra level with blankies in :D and we've also got a wooden stool in there too and a big flower pot :D

So YAY!!!! It's 5foot by 10 foot so you can imagine the space! It's also got 2 bolts on and an extra bolt with padlock :D

Pics tomorrow :D

xxx

Well done you! Look forward to pics! I want to do our brick shed up so I can join it to their current set-up so I need inspiration! ;)

Sounds like you've had a busy day - we have too - am shattered but happy lol.

Back