• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this setup going to be ok?..

would a 6ft by 4ft shed with, levels inside
and an attached run of the same size, with inside playtime like they allways get :)

be okay for my 4? if they bond goes well that is!

bare in mind, my garden isn't massive, so a hudge shed isn't an option unfortunatly :/

x

I think that size would be great for two bunnies, but for four, would need to be bigger.

Would they have 24 hour access to both shed and run?
I think if the run was bigger, you could get away with it.

I have 5 buns. Mine have a 16ft x 4ft kennel and once my mum has moved her shed from the patio, will have an attached 12ft x 8ft aviary :)

I think that size would be great for two bunnies, but for four, would need to be bigger.

I have 5 buns. Mine have a 16ft x 4ft kennel and once my mum has moved her shed from the patio, will have an attached 12ft x 8ft aviary :)

Sorry for hijacking the thread :oops: but as a rescue would you be able to tell me please if a 7 x 5 shed with 7 x 5 run is big enough for 3-4 bunnies? Thanks. :)

If they had permanent access, I think that would be okay :)
I'd still give them freerange time where possible to burn off some energy (mine only get active when given half the garden to run :roll: :lol: )
Would be good to put a few levels/shelves in as well :wave:

If they had permanent access, I think that would be okay :)
I'd still give them freerange time where possible to burn off some energy (mine only get active when given half the garden to run :roll: :lol: )
Would be good to put a few levels/shelves in as well :wave:

thanks :D Yes my buns get free range time for about half an hour to an hour at least 5 days a week. :D And yep it would have shelves and levels in the shed. :)

Sorry for taking over your thread furryfurryfriends :oops: How about getting a 7 x 5 shed like me? :) xx

ohh :/
they would have the access to both all day yes, id close of the run at night just to be safe.. and they allways have free time running round my room, im planning on making the run myself with my dads help so depending on where the shed goes if i manage to get it, ill make the run as big as i possibly can:)

but even that is better for them atm, compared to hutches i have now. i hate them!

thanks :D Yes my buns get free range time for about half an hour to an hour at least 5 days a week. :D And yep it would have shelves and levels in the shed. :)

Sorry for taking over your thread furryfurryfriends :oops: How about getting a 7 x 5 shed like me? :) xx

haa it's okay:D
and im not sure my gardens big enough :/, it cant be on the two patches of grass either side, then theres the path leading to where my dad parks his car( which ive asked but he wont move it) then on the otherside is my dads shed, and my hutches ect..

Why not look at dog kennels? They are very secure, can be made to measure, and can have access to them 24/7 :) (just lay some paving slabs underneath it :) )

Here is mine:

093-1.jpg

Why not look at dog kennels? They are very secure, can be made to measure, and can have access to them 24/7 :) (just lay some paving slabs underneath it :) )

Here is mine:

093-1.jpg

don't have much money at all, im getting the shed cheap as its second hand, and im builing the run myself..

i can't find a job anywhere, don't get ema or any help.. and am in college and pay for everything myself :/

if i had a ton of money trust me my plans would be endless, id convert the whole garden into a mansion:lol:

My two buns are in a 6 x 4 shed and they have plenty of room, but I think if there were four it might be a bit too small. Go for bigger if you can I would say. :)

My two buns are in a 6 x 4 shed and they have plenty of room, but I think if there were four it might be a bit too small. Go for bigger if you can I would say. :)

i would get the biggest one i could if i had money, but i can't afford it like i said above :/

and that shed setup i posted above is better in my opinion than the hutches i have now, so until i can get a job and save for something bigger and better i think i may go for it:)?

ive found one i can afford if the bidding doesn't go much higher, and its 7ft by 5ft. so bigger and better :D

Totally understand budget problems! You just have to get what you can afford, but just if you can get bigger for your budget then go for that! Otherwise you just have to do the best you can, and I think as long as they have run access too they will be fine! AS you say, shed is much better than hutches! Good luck!:D

Totally understand budget problems! You just have to get what you can afford, but just if you can get bigger for your budget then go for that! Otherwise you just have to do the best you can, and I think as long as they have run access too they will be fine! AS you say, shed is much better than hutches! Good luck!:D

thankssss:wave:

Back