• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do naughty rabbits ever change?

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
Just wondering all of you who have naughty rabbits who chew everything in site do they change with age i mean my 12 month old cross doe is eating me out of house and home but none of it is food its all wires or wood or paper things i really dont want her to eat so has anyone else had this problem and if so have there rabbits grown out of it or even got better with age because i am at my wits end with her and what are the best things eg toys chewys to put down to tempt her to chew them instead, she is a free range bun and i really dont want to restrict her and start giving her less space any help advice i will really welcome, we have to be so vidulant with everything but now and again you forget dont you and leave something about like today i left a reciept on the window sill and the wind blew it off and Maisey ate it all but a 1 cm sq bit xxxx:cry::cry:

er no! Mine are 4 and nearly 3 years old and will still chew a wire or leather settee if given half a chance! Only way to stop them is to fence off all wires and anything else they like to chew. Difficult I know - especial if you have wallpaper strippers like I do!:lol:

Back