• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Arthur Please!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
He is going for his bits chopped off tomorrow!

They are most definately there and how any self respecting vet/ rescue, who knows rabbits missed them I really don't know. They are enormous.

My vet said, may be it was a cold day and he retained them!! :roll:

Vet is also having a look in his mouth too, as I have noticed he has lost weight, but not stopped eating. I hope he is just pining for Isla.

fingers crossed, hope all goes well. You would think rescues expect any rabbit coming in to be unneutered :? it's hardly a common thing really for bunnies to have done.

This must have caused a lot of heartache for you x

Any procedure is a concern, thats the nature of keeping pets.

I am just concerned that all my pets are not being kept in what they are used to, thats my biggest concern, I feel awful for that.

babies, well one baby, is causing concern today, I have posted on their thread in health, one of the babies back legs arn't right

So pleased all went well. :D I didn't get to collect Spenser until evening, and was nearly beside myself. :oops:

Back