• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilith says

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI1112.jpg

Die hoomin, die. I kill you with my glare of disapproval.

In the end though she decided to fall asleep instead :roll::lol:

:love: gorgeous bunny :)

Hello Lilith.

I also can't believe you've named her Lilith :lol: another supernatural reference maybe? Whenever I hear the name Lilith I just think of the little freaky girl going ka-boom

Hello Lilith.

I also can't believe you've named her Lilith :lol: another supernatural reference maybe? Whenever I hear the name Lilith I just think of the little freaky girl going ka-boom

:lol::lol::lol: why yes, what else?? hopefully it will make Ruby obey her ;)

Hello Lilith.

Never heard of that. But when I hear the name Lilith it reminds me of the ex-wife of Frasier in "Cheers" and "Frasier".

I love her squishy frenchie face!! Yeah frenchies do love to snooooooooze!!:lol::love:

lol :lol: does she give you the glare fall asleep wake up give you a glare and fall asleep. Dizzying cycle.

Back