• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personals....

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
OLD MAN LOOKING FOR SINGLE OLDER GAL​

Timmy12.jpg

My name is Timmy, and I'm an old Lad at 7yrs. I'm very scruffy I struggle to groom myself. I've battled with EC for a year, and finally won, but not with out scars, I dribble (I don't really have many teeth left so I get to eat mush...yum) I can't balance very. I have a funny back leg that sends me wobbling along, and I often stumble. Mummy is amazed I'm still alive - but I'm not ready to go just yet. She says I have a grumpy old man look, but I'm very sweet, and never grumpy.

I recently lost my wife and I'm ever so lonesome, My mummy has been looking for an older lady all over the country, but they all seem to be young and healthy, so I decided to post a personal ad incase any old dears out there need a special home. I don't have much - I live in an avairy, my hutch is huge and at floor level coz I'm not very good at jumping, Mummy often lets me hobble round the Garden - I don't get far.

I'm looking for an older lady - I don't care how she looks, as long as she's willing to cuddle up on cold nights, give an old man a hand with my grooming, It doesn't matter how healthy or unhealthy you are, you will get all the right care here, I'm too old to be fussing about who's in charge, I just want the company.

I don't want to be lonely anymore. Is there anyone out there?

Timmy7.jpg

Timmy4.jpg

Timmy3.jpg

Timmy1.jpg

What a caring owner you must have to be willing to take on another unwell, older bun.
I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend in no time! So many rescues dream of people like your mum!

awww your a very handsome old man, you will find a older partner no probs i bet :) i hope you find your forever friend soon xx

That made me cry.

Tell mummy 7 isn't old yet. You are gorgeous and I hope you get a lady friend very soon. You will let us know. :love::love:

is 5 years too young?

Depends on their temperment, If they are gentle and act older then 5 is okay, Ideally I would love a bunny at the same sort of stage in life I don't mind taking on a pair for a trio, I guess the main thing is I don't want them to be acting too young and bouncy, he wouldn't cope, he'd just hide :lol:

Not exactly gentle, but not a rugby player either :lol:

I wouldn't describe her as bouncy. She lost her partner yesterday and I have no one suitable to bond her with here :cry:

She had nodular myxi last year and has two scars from this either side of her nose.

Not exactly gentle, but not a rugby player either :lol:

I wouldn't describe her as bouncy. She lost her partner yesterday and I have no one suitable to bond her with here :cry:

She had nodular myxi last year and has two scars from this either side of her nose.

It's a possiblity then :) I'll give it a day or two to see if anything closer or more suitable comes up, It's a hard choice to make I guess, coz if they didn't work out it's a stressful event for an older recently widowed bun.

Timmy is looking really well in those photos compared to when i saw him last year @ Vickys. I hope you manage to find a wifey for him soon, we only have 3 females in at the moment and all are quite young :( xx

ETA: Just had a look at the waiting list - we have a 4/5 year old bunny on our waiting list, they added her to the list in Dec 2010 and we havent had chance to take her yet, of course she may have gone by now, but i can always call and see. She isnt spayed/vaxed :? x

Last edited:
Timmy is looking really well in those photos compared to when i saw him last year @ Vickys. I hope you manage to find a wifey for him soon, we only have 3 females in at the moment and all are quite young :( xx

ETA: Just had a look at the waiting list - we have a 4/5 year old bunny on our waiting list, they added her to the list in Dec 2010 and we havent had chance to take her yet, of course she may have gone by now, but i can always call and see. She isnt spayed/vaxed :? x

I know he was on EC meds for over 6 months!! Everytime a course finished within a week he was back to that state, which is what happened just before he went to vicky's, He really has pulled through amazingly, so far we've been med free for 6 weeks, and no relapse, he officially got the all clear for the time being, so 6 bottles of bleach and a lot of hard work he seems well enough.

Would you ba able to find out the health/temperment of the bunny? Or is that being too cheeky, If she is all young and energetic it wouldn't work....

Back