• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets

My two love it :D Great hay which the buns go mad for, lovely smelling, green, long strands :D :thumb: And the owners are lovely too! I got an email from the owners saying my order had been posted on Thursday and should be here around Tomorrow/Wednesday :wave:

Thanks :) ordered it now. Mothers gonna kill me coz I probs have nowhere to put it, but I want them on better stuff and then I'll buy cheap bags of the worse stuff for the bottom of the litter trays :D

I ordered mine today too, I went for Timothy though can't wait to get it. I hope it lasts longer than a week as I am currently spending £14.00 a week on hay!!! Bare in mind I have 27 guineas and 7 bunnies!!

I ordered mine today too, I went for Timothy though can't wait to get it. I hope it lasts longer than a week as I am currently spending £14.00 a week on hay!!! Bare in mind I have 27 guineas and 7 bunnies!!

Posts like that make me glad I only have 2 hay eaters :lol:
That's a lot of work, never mind hay!

Back