• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

flopseys out what do i do now??

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
well she was out playin i went the loo and when i came back floppy had broke out and was snuggled up to her!!! do i leave them together??

If theyre ok together I would leave them together.. Looks like theyve bonded themselves:)
I had a neuterd boy with an unspayed girl... no bother at all

so its ok to leave them togther although shes not sparyed

No worries, my girl won't be spayed until next week. She is with my neutured male bunny and they love each other. My previous female was not spayed in the 3 years I had her as she had had too many other ops.
They will be fine. Sounds like they are really happy to be together.

she watches every thing he does and follows him still struggling with her litter training tho she throws it every were !! any ideas??

she watches every thing he does and follows him still struggling with her litter training tho she throws it every were !! any ideas??

Phew too.

I find my bunnies copy each other so if one is trained the other follows suit. I have never tried to litter train so sorry not much help.

Back