• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brushing Moulting Bunnies!?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Where do you brush your buns and what brushes do you use for very very moulting buns?

The brush I'm using is a little slicker, but it's not working, he still has loads of fur on him. Also brushing inside just ends up with me and everything covered in fur so i've been doing it in the day in the garden. What does everyone else do with heavily moulting buns?

I always do mine in the garden otherwise we all get covered in fuzzy fur.

I've got a small slicker brush too which works quite well but I also use a pair of Marigold gloves and just stroke them - that works well too :D

I always do mine in the garden otherwise we all get covered in fuzzy fur.

I've got a small slicker brush too which works quite well but I also use a pair of Marigold gloves and just stroke them - that works well too :D

Thanks what clothes do you wear- my coat is covered in rabbit hair...What is non stick- silk maybe?

I use a cat comb for my lot, and I do them out in the utility, with the vacuum at the ready!

I've found that rather than start on the top of the coat, its far more effective if you start at the base of the bum, using your other hand to hold the fur above out of the way, and go through small sections at a time.

Back