• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awful service! Bad customer service & Damaged products.

Ambience

Warren Veteran
They just asked me to estimate how much i've lost from a bag of allen and page pellets and pro plan cat food.

As far as I'm concerned it was delivered ripped open and the delivery charge of £7 brought that to £30. They want to give me a partial refund for what split out of the bag!!

As far as i'm concerned the cat food doesn't have a seal on it now and i have no idea how long the pellets have been open regardless of them saying they despatch them without any rips etc.

Plus the cat litter turned up ripped today. Something is going on somewhere.

They can refund me the lot. I've asked them to collect this stuff at there cost as I'm unhappy with the service. God knows what reply they will come back with.

They are taking the ****.

Sorry just had to rant about this. Such jokers!

<Removed company name and email>

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey. I get my ecobed from there and they've always been good.

I don't think you realise how good or bad a company is until something goes wrong though.

I wouldn't feed food from an open packet, so I think you're right to complain. £7 is a lot to pay for delivery (it doubles the price of my ecobed!) so if it's getting ripped during transit perhaps they should speak to their delivery couriers.

Oh my goodness, I've never had any issues when I've had a problem with them :shock: They sent me completely the wrong bun food once and told me to keep it :love: So it went to a rescue as I couldn't use it

What a strange way to do business?

I wouldn't accept either items if they were delivered damaged either.

How odd. I use them, but they're only about a 20 minute drive from me so I just go there and get stuff, don't get it posted.

I've always found them good too but same as catxx I dont get stuff delivered, I just go get myself.
Maybe just reply along the lines with all you've said here for why a partial refund is unacceptable to you (be polite initially!) eg. risk of contamination with seal broken etc and see what they say?

Yes have said that too- that it could be dangerous feeding food that has been open without a seal for the kitties - they get sick if there food is even down too long. Also i know bun food can have mycotoxins or something else that is worse when a bag is opened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycotoxin

Back