• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Needs Bunny Here FAO abbymarysmokey U/D pics

Starlight

Warren Veteran
He is an English Spot X not a Dutch!

He appears to be missing most of his top incisors :?
A curled round peg tooth though.

Bottom incisors- one has grown into top gum, the other grows so the length sits behind the other one :?

Apparently it is the past 3 weeks, he will tilt his head back slowly until he falls over :? And then will do it again!?

Who wants to see pictures! (haven't taken any yet)

Last edited:
Here are his pics!

Jorge023.jpg

Jorge016.jpg

Jorge013.jpg

Jorge007.jpg

Jorge003.jpg

Wasn't expecting those teeth to be so bad! :shock: :(

He looks like a real sweetie though. :)

I would imagine poor bunny is tipping his head back to try and relieve the pain of the tooth going in to his top gum. Lucky he's found you bless his cotton socks.

Beautiful :love: :love:

On the positive side...he doesn't look too bad. If the incisors are fixed and the 'CNS problems' prove to be dental related, he might make quite a normal bunny

As much as that sounds brilliant in comparison to the extent of what we thought his issues were, I have no space for him to stay in rescue :(

My partner has expressed NO more expense on the bill, due to the vets sending a letter expressing the account start being paid off or the account be sent to their debtors department :(

I hope for his sake that his problems are grossly exaggerated though :love: He is a sweet boy :love:

The poor little thing!! I say this loads on here, but how could anyone let an animal get into a state like that?? It's just awful!:shock:

He's stunning though, SO glad he's been rescued by lovely people who know how to look after him properly.

:rabbit2:

I've not seen any neurological signs yet, but I haven't been able to watch him as such as I started a really tricky bond yesterday!

When my mum is back, will ask her to observe him throughout the day (she refuses to "bond watch" for me as it scares her!)

If I let my Lily go to long with her teeth,(which i normally dont,its every 4 or 5 weeks),she puts her head back just how you described.).I think if burred and a quick look at the roots to see what youre up against, you maybe surprised.
Hes a smasher.xxx

Back