• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muesli: I has discuverd dis new fing....

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
...its called de stares. I duz not know why it is called de stares, I fink its cos thats what it makes mummeh and daddeh do when I go down them - they stares and then mummeh gets all panicky and one of them goes to de bottom in case I falls. I iz not goings to falls silly hoomins, I am super-Muesli!

I am Muesli the Eagle, stuntsman extraordinaire! Tho I havent quite wurked out how to get to da bottom yet, but I iz wurking on it. Evwy time they turns their backs, down I go, exploring where no bun has ever gone before!

BunsMarch2011357-1.jpg

BunsMarch2011364.jpg

BunsMarch2011363.jpg

BunsMarch2011361.jpg

BunsMarch2011356.jpg

BunsMarch2011344.jpg

BunsMarch2011341.jpg

BunsMarch2011342.jpg

Starbuck stays at the top as he cant wurk de stares!

BunsMarch2011359.jpg

I do actually worry about Muesli using the stairs and am not encouraging him to do it, in fact we try to stop him. It was just that yesterday every time we turned our backs he did it. He seems to love it the little rascal. :lol: So one of us dashes as quick as we can to get to him or get past him to the bottom :oops:

I do actually worry about Muesli using the stairs and am not encouraging him to do it, in fact we try to stop him. It was just that yesterday every time we turned our backs he did it. He seems to love it the little rascal. :lol: So one of us dashes as quick as we can to get to him or get past him to the bottom :oops:

Bobby literally hurtles down the stairs when we aren't looking, Carlo won't even give the stairs a second sniff :lol:

Halfway up the stairs is a stair where I sit
There isnt any other stair- quite- like- it
Its not at the bottom, its not at the top,
But this is the stair where I always stop!!!

Love it! :lol::lol::lol: Thank you!! :D

I will tell Muesli he has his own little poem now!

:love::love: brave handsome bunneh!!!

My buns live upstairs you see. so I can usually here bouncing down the stairs, she seems to enjoy the exercise to be honest :D

she goes slower going down

Mine too but he hasnt shown much interest til now! :lol::lol: Maybe its because we bought some grass seeds last week that are just sitting in our hallway and he can smell those! Or maybe he has worked out that downstairs is where the food comes from.

Although my OH thinks its because thats where the Freeview TV is! :lol::lol:

Mine too but he hasnt shown much interest til now! :lol::lol: Maybe its because we bought some grass seeds last week that are just sitting in our hallway and he can smell those! Or maybe he has worked out that downstairs is where the food comes from.

Although my OH thinks its because thats where the Freeview TV is! :lol::lol:

bingo :wave::wave:... your stairs are a lot cleaner than mine :lol:

bingo :wave::wave:... your stairs are a lot cleaner than mine :lol:

That was just luck - they are usually covered in hay, bits of megazorb, fluff, and everything else that sticks to the bottom of our socks and slippers as we walk around the house! :lol::lol::lol:

Dudley: Muesli the stares is great fun. You should teach Starbuck to play on them, then you can binky around on them together :D I fink when their is more than one of you on them doing crazy things the hoomins might change the name from 'stares' to 'screams' :D

Dis is how you get off da bottom bit...

Dudley: Muesli the stares is great fun. You should teach Starbuck to play on them, then you can binky around on them together :D I fink when their is more than one of you on them doing crazy things the hoomins might change the name from 'stares' to 'screams' :D

Dis is how you get off da bottom bit...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Dat is bwilliant!!! It made my mummeh and daddeh laugh der botties off! :lol::lol::lol:

How did you learn to fly at de end? That cwacked us all up! :lol::lol:

Just you wait til they can master them...

Biscuit binkys up and down the stairs. Yes, you read that right, BINKYS UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS.

It';s sometimes scary to watch, but he NEVER gets it wrong and has the most perfect aim :shock: :love:

Just you wait til they can master them...

Biscuit binkys up and down the stairs. Yes, you read that right, BINKYS UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS.
It';s sometimes scary to watch, but he NEVER gets it wrong and has the most perfect aim :shock: :love:

:shock::shock: Really?! :lol::lol::lol: Wow!!! Thats brill!!

It does make me quite scared just watching him go down the stairs but he loves it so much. :love: He looks so proud of himself for getting down there as well! :lol::lol:

Back