PDA

View Full Version : What Sports Would Your Bunnies Do?

helgalush
28-03-2011, 02:11 PM
We've realised we have a family of supreme athletes here.

Twinkle and Star are hurdlers

Kenco and Fay play tennis (Fay is a tennis superstar, while Kenco prefers lawn tennis) and occasionally they play mixed doubles together.

Muesli is a high jumper in the summer, and a ski-jumper in the winter

And Starbuck likes Crown Green Bowls :D

GrahamL
28-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Noseball :D

Or 'Lazyness' (Biscuit would enter this and win a gold in any instance :lol:)

helgalush
28-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Noseball :D

Or 'Lazyness' (Biscuit would enter this and win a gold in any instance :lol:)

:lol::lol::lol:

Starbuck: Biscuit, you can play bowls with me if you want as thats a game for lazies - I dont even bowl, I just put my bowls in the middle of the lawn and wait for everyone else to take their goes!

Blackberry & Co
28-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Buttercup does not approve of sports unless you could a marathon snooze!

Dandelion would want to be a formula 1 driver

Clover would be a cricketer, but only because he would enjoy the tea afterwards!

Lady Jane is a sprinted and high jumper and climber, and is pretty good at throwing things too :lol:

abbymarysmokey
28-03-2011, 02:28 PM
My OH told people that we held the Rabbit Olympics at our house, and they believed him. He even got contacted by a magazine about it! :oops: :lol:

We have Dominic (aka the Rabbitman) who is a martial arts expert...think bunny kick boxing.

There's Freddie and Thistle the wildies who run the sprints

Tramp who excels in the high jump.

and Gypsy who plays a mean game of foot (nose) ball.

helgalush
28-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Buttercup does not approve of sports unless you could a marathon snooze!

Dandelion would want to be a formula 1 driver

Clover would be a cricketer, but only because he would enjoy the tea afterwards!

Lady Jane is a sprinted and high jumper and climber, and is pretty good at throwing things too :lol:

Good choice! :lol::lol:

Kenco thought about cricket for the tea too but was swayed by strawberries and champagne at the tennis....and the ladies ;):lol::lol:

helgalush
28-03-2011, 02:30 PM
My OH told people that we held the Rabbit Olympics at our house, and they believed him. He even got contacted by a magazine about it! :oops: :lol:
We have Dominic (aka the Rabbitman) who is a martial arts expert...think bunny kick boxing.

There's Freddie and Thistle the wildies who run the sprints

Tramp who excels in the high jump.

and Gypsy who plays a mean game of foot (nose) ball.

Thats so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Seems we have a few high jumpers and noseballers on RU! :lol:

chul
28-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Bunsk enjoys a spot of climbing, and belle likes the 100m sprint

helgalush
28-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Bunsk enjoys a spot of climbing, and belle likes the 100m sprint

:lol::lol: Awww!!

poppymoon
28-03-2011, 02:47 PM
eric varies btw world champion snoozing and manic sprint (he's very good at overtaking on corners). his yoga is pretty good too - stretch. yawn. flop. repeat.

esme i think would be the bunny version of the hammer throw as she can really get some distance throwing 'stuff' out of the way with her mouth. i doubt ice skating or anything else graceful would be her cup of tea tho as she's a wee bit clumsy:oops:

helgalush
28-03-2011, 02:51 PM
eric varies btw world champion snoozing and manic sprint (he's very good at overtaking on corners). his yoga is pretty good too - stretch. yawn. flop. repeat.

esme i think would be the bunny version of the hammer throw as she can really get some distance throwing 'stuff' out of the way with her mouth. i doubt ice skating or anything else graceful would be her cup of tea tho as she's a wee bit clumsy:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kermit
28-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Herbie would be a boxer as he is a wee bruiser.

Not to sure about Inca, she is more of a lady so i don't think she would partake in sports.