• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Sports Would Your Bunnies Do?

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
We've realised we have a family of supreme athletes here.

Twinkle and Star are hurdlers

Kenco and Fay play tennis (Fay is a tennis superstar, while Kenco prefers lawn tennis) and occasionally they play mixed doubles together.

Muesli is a high jumper in the summer, and a ski-jumper in the winter

And Starbuck likes Crown Green Bowls :D

Noseball :D

Or 'Lazyness' (Biscuit would enter this and win a gold in any instance :lol:)

:lol::lol::lol:

Starbuck: Biscuit, you can play bowls with me if you want as thats a game for lazies - I dont even bowl, I just put my bowls in the middle of the lawn and wait for everyone else to take their goes!

Buttercup does not approve of sports unless you could a marathon snooze!

Dandelion would want to be a formula 1 driver

Clover would be a cricketer, but only because he would enjoy the tea afterwards!

Lady Jane is a sprinted and high jumper and climber, and is pretty good at throwing things too :lol:

My OH told people that we held the Rabbit Olympics at our house, and they believed him. He even got contacted by a magazine about it! :oops: :lol:

We have Dominic (aka the Rabbitman) who is a martial arts expert...think bunny kick boxing.

There's Freddie and Thistle the wildies who run the sprints

Tramp who excels in the high jump.

and Gypsy who plays a mean game of foot (nose) ball.

Buttercup does not approve of sports unless you could a marathon snooze!

Dandelion would want to be a formula 1 driver

Clover would be a cricketer, but only because he would enjoy the tea afterwards!

Lady Jane is a sprinted and high jumper and climber, and is pretty good at throwing things too :lol:

Good choice! :lol::lol:

Kenco thought about cricket for the tea too but was swayed by strawberries and champagne at the tennis....and the ladies ;):lol::lol:

My OH told people that we held the Rabbit Olympics at our house, and they believed him. He even got contacted by a magazine about it! :oops: :lol:
We have Dominic (aka the Rabbitman) who is a martial arts expert...think bunny kick boxing.

There's Freddie and Thistle the wildies who run the sprints

Tramp who excels in the high jump.

and Gypsy who plays a mean game of foot (nose) ball.

Thats so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Seems we have a few high jumpers and noseballers on RU! :lol:

eric varies btw world champion snoozing and manic sprint (he's very good at overtaking on corners). his yoga is pretty good too - stretch. yawn. flop. repeat.

esme i think would be the bunny version of the hammer throw as she can really get some distance throwing 'stuff' out of the way with her mouth. i doubt ice skating or anything else graceful would be her cup of tea tho as she's a wee bit clumsy:oops:

eric varies btw world champion snoozing and manic sprint (he's very good at overtaking on corners). his yoga is pretty good too - stretch. yawn. flop. repeat.

esme i think would be the bunny version of the hammer throw as she can really get some distance throwing 'stuff' out of the way with her mouth. i doubt ice skating or anything else graceful would be her cup of tea tho as she's a wee bit clumsy:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Herbie would be a boxer as he is a wee bruiser.

Not to sure about Inca, she is more of a lady so i don't think she would partake in sports.

Back