• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max Loves His New Sofa! (pic heavy!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
He's settled in to our new place very well and adores our new sofa! We all lounge out on it together in the evenings :love: He does like to rearrange the cushions to his liking though :roll:

Checking it out when we first got it home (whilst we held our breaths praying he didnt like the taste of it :roll:)
113_0157.jpg

Lounging, look at those furry feet :love: You can see his 'corner' on this pic :)
113_0160.jpg

Chilling with his daddy :) (Sorry about bad lighting it was night time)
113_0163.jpg

Its my day off today so me and Max are having a sofa day. This is him right now, he decided one of our cushions would make a nice cover :lol:
113_0167.jpg

113_0168.jpg

113_0169.jpg

113_0171.jpg

Who woke the beast??:shock:
113_0176.jpg

I love that he is with us all of the time, especially as he is currently a single bun :love::love: Only thing is hes going through a major moult at the moment and theres fur EVERYWHERE! :roll:

Aww Max says fankyoo evewyone :oops::love:

Awww he looks so chilled out, I lvoe that he has his own corner too! :love::love::love:

Hehe well he doesnt have a cage as such but I thought it would be nice for him to have a base with his bed, litter tray etc in. Fortunately he's a VERY tidy boy and never poos outside of his litter tray :love:

What a lovely chap! I have a great pic of Norris chilled out in front of my parents open fire at Christmas. It looks like his own gansta paradise! I can just imagine Max posting those pics of himself on Facebook: dis is mah neew sofa!:lol::lol:

Back