PDA

View Full Version : New bowls for the buns!

thenamesJT
28-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Rodge & Orla have seperate bowls but much prefer sharing out of the same one so I bought them the cutest bowl EVER!

Its from P@H and is really meant for dogs. Its white with HUNGRY written in red! too cute!

Also purchased a new water bowl with THIRSTY on it. :lol:

Oh the simple pleasures in life, who knew new rabbit bowls would amuse me so much! :lol:

GrahamL
28-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Rodge & Orla have seperate bowls but much prefer sharing out of the same one so I bought them the cutest bowl EVER!

Its from P@H and is really meant for dogs. Its white with HUNGRY written in red! too cute!

Also purchased a new water bowl with THIRSTY on it. :lol:

Oh the simple pleasures in life, who knew new rabbit bowls would amuse me so much! :lol:

What size is the water bowl Jenny?

Just i need to get a new one for B&G as the two smaller ones are emptying too quickly, and wanted a bigger one :)

thenamesJT
28-03-2011, 09:47 AM
You have the same little ceramic 'Rabbit' bowl that I have dont you?

I'd say I can fill up the new bowl with almost 2 pints of water, will double check tonight though!

They were in the 'Reduced to clear' aisle. If your P@H doesnt have them, Im happy to post one down to you if theres one left at mine! :wave:

GrahamL
28-03-2011, 09:49 AM
You have the same little ceramic 'Rabbit' bowl that I have dont you?

I'd say I can fill up the new bowl with almost 2 pints of water, will double check tonight though!

They were in the 'Reduced to clear' aisle. If your P@H doesnt have them, Im happy to post one down to you if theres one left at mine! :wave:

Is it this?

http://www.petsathome.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/extralarge/22729.jpg

Nicola1
28-03-2011, 09:52 AM
I got a bowl like this from P@H with 'Pampered Princess' on the side. They battered it against the wall and smashed it within about 2 hours :shock: these might be sturdier but I would just supervise them with them at first ;)

thenamesJT
28-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Yes thats the one Graham! Thirsty one is the exact same!

These are very heavy ceramic bowls, theres no chance Rodge & Orla could nudge or lift them. :lol: Unless theyve been on the steroids! :lol:

GrahamL
28-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Yes thats the one Graham! Thirsty one is the exact same!

These are very heavy ceramic bowls, theres no chance Rodge & Orla could nudge or lift them. :lol: Unless theyve been on the steroids! :lol:

Awesome. Might pop up there. I need more bowls! Ginger's drinking so much, its difficult at times.

thenamesJT
28-03-2011, 10:04 AM
I was stressing out at work thinking the buns had ran out of water! Knowing they have a large bowl like this with fresh water puts my mind at ease. :)

Little midget Orla even manages with the high sides. :lol:

GrahamL
28-03-2011, 10:05 AM
I was stressing out at work thinking the buns had ran out of water! Knowing they have a large bowl like this with fresh water puts my mind at ease. :)

Little midget Orla even manages with the high sides. :lol:

:lol:

Poor little Orla :D

The joys of working from home - i go and check every couple of hours normally, just incase.

thenamesJT
28-03-2011, 10:05 AM
And let me know if they dont have any left! Happy to post one down to you. (I get free postage at work! shhhh!) :lol: