• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bowls for the buns!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Rodge & Orla have seperate bowls but much prefer sharing out of the same one so I bought them the cutest bowl EVER!

Its from P@H and is really meant for dogs. Its white with HUNGRY written in red! too cute!

Also purchased a new water bowl with THIRSTY on it. :lol:

Oh the simple pleasures in life, who knew new rabbit bowls would amuse me so much! :lol:

Rodge & Orla have seperate bowls but much prefer sharing out of the same one so I bought them the cutest bowl EVER!

Its from P@H and is really meant for dogs. Its white with HUNGRY written in red! too cute!

Also purchased a new water bowl with THIRSTY on it. :lol:

Oh the simple pleasures in life, who knew new rabbit bowls would amuse me so much! :lol:

What size is the water bowl Jenny?

Just i need to get a new one for B&G as the two smaller ones are emptying too quickly, and wanted a bigger one :)

You have the same little ceramic 'Rabbit' bowl that I have dont you?

I'd say I can fill up the new bowl with almost 2 pints of water, will double check tonight though!

They were in the 'Reduced to clear' aisle. If your P@H doesnt have them, Im happy to post one down to you if theres one left at mine! :wave:

You have the same little ceramic 'Rabbit' bowl that I have dont you?

I'd say I can fill up the new bowl with almost 2 pints of water, will double check tonight though!

They were in the 'Reduced to clear' aisle. If your P@H doesnt have them, Im happy to post one down to you if theres one left at mine! :wave:

Is it this?

22729.jpg

I got a bowl like this from P@H with 'Pampered Princess' on the side. They battered it against the wall and smashed it within about 2 hours :shock: these might be sturdier but I would just supervise them with them at first ;)

Yes thats the one Graham! Thirsty one is the exact same!

These are very heavy ceramic bowls, theres no chance Rodge & Orla could nudge or lift them. :lol: Unless theyve been on the steroids! :lol:

Yes thats the one Graham! Thirsty one is the exact same!

These are very heavy ceramic bowls, theres no chance Rodge & Orla could nudge or lift them. :lol: Unless theyve been on the steroids! :lol:

Awesome. Might pop up there. I need more bowls! Ginger's drinking so much, its difficult at times.

I was stressing out at work thinking the buns had ran out of water! Knowing they have a large bowl like this with fresh water puts my mind at ease. :)

Little midget Orla even manages with the high sides. :lol:

I was stressing out at work thinking the buns had ran out of water! Knowing they have a large bowl like this with fresh water puts my mind at ease. :)

Little midget Orla even manages with the high sides. :lol:

:lol:

Poor little Orla :D

The joys of working from home - i go and check every couple of hours normally, just incase.

And let me know if they dont have any left! Happy to post one down to you. (I get free postage at work! shhhh!) :lol:

Back