• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henrietta and Harry - love at last

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Finally Henrietta has won Harrys heart, she's been grooming and fussing him since they've been together, but last night he returned the favour and groomed her:love::love:

001-51.jpg

He also like to use her as a pillow:love::love:

005-30.jpg

Last edited:
awww bless ..shes looking very very well ...and happy :D :love:

I need to get some photos of her binkying around the living room:lol:

That's lovely, so pleased for them. :love: Do they both need regular dentals?

They've both had their incisors removed, so have Dodger and Dolly they just need check ups now:D They are much better off without them, they can eat pellets and hay (although Harry has never liked hay that much) and veg as long as it's cut into small pieces:D

Twinkle, Maverick, Martha and Barney have regular checkups as they all need spurs removing from their molars from time to time, the dentals are all less frequent which I hope is down to their diet:D

Finally Henrietta has won Harrys heart, she's been grooming and fussing him since they've been together, but last night he returned the favour and groomed her:love::love:

001-51.jpg

He also like to use her as a pillow:love::love:

005-30.jpg

Awwwwwww what a beautiful sight!!! :love::love::love:

You soooooooo very nearly didn't get Henrietta delivered to you on the bunny run - she nearly took a de-tour via here!! :oops: :lol:

You soooooooo very nearly didn't get Henrietta delivered to you on the bunny run - she nearly took a de-tour via here!! :oops: :lol:

Now, why doesn't this surprise me? :lol::wave:
I can't blame you, though, for wanting to bunnynap a BARC bunny. They are all so special. :love::love::love::love:

Gorgeous pair of bunnies! :love::love::love::love:

Now, why doesn't this surprise me? :lol::wave:
I can't blame you, though, for wanting to bunnynap a BARC bunny. They are all so special. :love::love::love::love:

Gorgeous pair of bunnies! :love::love::love::love:

Poly, I was waiting at the services on the M1 for an hour, I thought she had been bunnapped:lol: Denise blamed it on the traffic;)

Poly, I was waiting at the services on the M1 for an hour, I thought she had been bunnapped:lol: Denise blamed it on the traffic;)

Of course she did! ;):lol:
I really don't believe that you trusted Denise to do the bunnyrun! :shock:
I suppose she did bring the bunny to you...eventually! :lol::wave:

Back