• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will my bun like a blanket?

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
Hi was just interested in knowing if my Milly would like a towel or blanket in her bed?

If so how often should i wash it? Milly is litter trained so dont think she would poo in her bed :lol:

My two have a good few blankets. They are also litter trained, so dont mess then up too much. Herbie likes to push them about and dig into them!

I just wash them every couple of weeks.

oh thats good, was thinking if i popped one in her bed i would have to wash it every few days, once every 2 weeks is fine with me xx

Mine like fleececy blankets, and the inside ones also have carpet squares. I'd suggest only using something like a towle if you know she isn't going to chew and eat it.

However much you wash it depends on what she does with it.

im not sure if she is a chewer or not.

What cant buns chew through? ive a feeling the answer is ... nothing haha :lol:

Fleece doesn't shed or come apart in strings, so can be safer. They leave little mouth size chunks everywhere when they chew fleece, as opposed to strings and stuff like they do with towels.

Yeah, if you notice loads of teeth marks you can always just take it back out.

My buns done chew anything (well one of them can't anyways as he has no front teeth!)

Maybe keep an eye though for the first few days that she doesn't mess on the blanket as could get a bit smelly.

Poppy is completely litter trained, but give her a blanket or towel of any sort and she just can't resist a wee-very annoying as she loves to lie on them, I just can't keep up with the washing :lol:

Back