• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This any good :/

I saw one of those in one of my local pet shops... the green one and it didnt look very big :? Well it looked like one of those anyway :)

I think your better off looking at carriers in person if you can :)
Or measuring it out :lol:

I have a couple of this one and I can fit two medium sized bunnies in it quite comfortably (I don't like them to be able to move around too much in case they hurt themselves). Or two bunnies and a Goose (Lucy the mini rex :lol: takes up no room at all)

It looks ok for size, for one rabbit - but not sure how sturdy it is, the door in particular looks flimsy. Although it's hard to tell from a photo. It's got pretty bad reviews though!

I have this one for one rabbit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Voyageur-48x30x28cm-Cream-Mocha-76601/dp/B004HGDWB2

and this for two:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pet-carrier-Voyager-300-/150582823602

mine have survived a good many bus trips to the vet but the OH has broken one of the doors by standing on them :roll:

It looks ok for size, for one rabbit - but not sure how sturdy it is, the door in particular looks flimsy. Although it's hard to tell from a photo. It's got pretty bad reviews though!

I have found it works perfectly and is quite sturdy unless mine is an older version as the colours are different but the door style is the same.

I have one of those, but only ever use it if I am taking one of my smaller buns to the vets! Normally it stays in the car incase I need it for work :)

I have a couple of bigger ones, but I have 6 buns (one pair and a foursome) so the bigger the better for me!

Be careful how you store it, we squeezed ours into a space under the bed, which warped it a bit, and now the door doesn't fir properly and can pop open unexpectedly :shock:

:wave: I have one but it's only suitable for 1 medium bun really in terms of size. Also, the plastic isn't the strongest. It's important to look at the weight restrictions on carriers too :)
When I have to take both of mine to the vet I use a large cat carrier made of sturdy plastic.

Back