• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

elderly french lop please can we have some vibes

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
ive taken in an elderly french lop tonight 4years old, with extremely sore eyes:cry: he,s extremely aggressive aswell, they are bleeding and pussy so we,re off to the vets tomorrow 1st thing, the lady,s excuse for getting rid of him was ive just had a baby (8weeks ago) and i dont have the time for him now:roll: she then went on to tell me that she hadnt actually seen him for about 3 months as hubby had taken over his care, :?
He,s called prince and is agouti and white:love: can we please have some good luck vibes for him at the vets tomorrow:cry:

Poor bunny:cry::cry: I hope the vet can heal his eyes with meds. I'm sure once he is no longer in pain his little personality will come out as loving. How could she not even see him for 3 months. :censored::censored:

it isnt myxi, he was vaccinated last month, they used the same vets i use so at least my vets have his history:D apparently this has been an ongoing problem but because she had the baby treatment wasnt kept up:cry::cry:
will get pics of him tomorrow and update when we,ve seen the vet

He might be aggressive, because hes in pain. Thank god he is with you Caroline and hope he improves soon.

Still waiting pictures of the new baby

poor thing:( hope its not myxi...sounds like blocked tear ducts with dental probs...or blocked tear ducts and infections as a side effect of pasturella like my bertie.

Sending lots of vibes. Poor bunny :(

When I took in my elderly frenchie, he had oozing eyes, sore nose, ear infections, dental disease and a respiratory infection - I didn't think he'd survive even a few months. I've had him over a year and 3 months already :)

Back