• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Fluffers... knitted dino pics

My nephew is going to :love: this little fella. Just gorgeous! Well done Hannah, you are very clever :D:wave:

Was he hard to knit? I think you should consider doing more ;):D

My nephew is going to :love: this little fella. Just gorgeous! Well done Hannah, you are very clever :D:wave:

Was he hard to knit? I think you should consider doing more ;):D

Will be in the post tomorrow, they are all safely packed into a box.

Considering the number of egg cosies I still have to sell I may consider taking limited orders for them rather than knitting ad-lid...

But.... my next project is a hoodie for my neice... so nothing until that is finished

Hannah :)

p.s. you nearly lost your ele today, I was packing up the box and a girl at work wanted to buy it for her mother for monther's day... had to break it to her gently that it was already sold... :lol:

Will be in the post tomorrow, they are all safely packed into a box.

Considering the number of egg cosies I still have to sell I may consider taking limited orders for them rather than knitting ad-lid...

But.... my next project is a hoodie for my neice... so nothing until that is finished

Hannah :)

p.s. you nearly lost your ele today, I was packing up the box and a girl at work wanted to buy it for her mother for monther's day... had to break it to her gently that it was already sold... :lol:

:shock:

I don't think you could ever knit too many ele's :lol: They are just :love::love:

I'm so greatful to you for doing these for me (my mum/niece/nephew). They will be much loved & treasured :love:

Back