• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you suggest/recommend...

Personally I wouldn't recommend any RSPCA books, If their website is anything to go by. Much of their info for hamsters is out of data, and I have asked for info and mis information to be updated, but with little consequence.

I like the hamsterlopedia for hamsters, I wonder if any one would recommend the rabbit one?

I haven't ready any books, and rely on the members here for my information.

I find most of the books pretty useless, I read up on rabbits before I got them and realised it still wasn't good enough when I joined RU. I go on RUs advice 100%!

Good point! I don't actually NEED NEED a bunny book, if you get what I mean, Yes it could come in handy, but RU'ers have been through these things and actually understand! :D

Rabbitlopaedia is a good one. Or at least, I remember it to be. It's been a while since I read my copy, it went missing during a house move.

I had a book from the RSPCA and there was a lot of inaccurate and out of date information.

I would recommend Rabbitlopaedia and also "Living with a Houserabbit" by Dykes and Flack that has a lot of good information in it (although sadly a few pics of small hutches and runs :() but the information in it is very handy.

Back