• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut and Roofus are in love *UD More cute pics! p27*

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
Peanut and Roo have come back from Auntie janice's today and they are very much in love :love: They've been enjoying lots of snugly moments and are now having a little snooze together :D

_MG_5838.jpg

_MG_5851.jpg

_MG_5853.jpg

_MG_5854.jpg

_MG_5856.jpg

_MG_5874.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys, they are even more cute now they are together, Peanut loves her new man, she grooms him all the time, it's so adorable :love:

Last night we had quite a bit of chasing from Roo with Peanut still running away, only one mounting attempt from Peanut but she seems more content in just licking him :D I almost stayed on the sofa last night but decided that they were ok and left them to it. Still not sure who's boss yet so hopefully it will all become clearer in the next couple of days.

Aww, my little boy was so lucky to have found a great home so quickly. Thanks again for adopting him. :D

Not sure if I should send his previous owner an update. I sent one a while ago, but never had a reply, so maybe she doesn't want to know. Or she's had a rough time after moving to Australia. :(

Aww, my little boy was so lucky to have found a great home so quickly. Thanks again for adopting him. :D

Not sure if I should send his previous owner an update. I sent one a while ago, but never had a reply, so maybe she doesn't want to know. Or she's had a rough time after moving to Australia. :(

It's so lovely to see them together isn't it :love: I'm not sure what I expected as I'd only had Peanut before so it was quite daunting and exciting at the same time but I can see how happy they both are and I feel in some way it was fate that we found Roo (Bruce). Peanut is a changed bunny and even Roo seems less nervous, they both look totally at home with eachother. They are flopped out together now, sooooo cute! :D

I was wondering if you were still keeping the previous owner updated, I know she was upset at having to give him up but maybe the reason for her not replying is due to the reason she had to go back to Aus as you suggested. Even if she hasn't replied before it might still be nice to show her some pics of Roo with Peanut, just to let her know he is happy? It maybe upsetting for her but at the same time I think it would nice for her to know that he is being looked after well and has a lovely little wifey who dotes on him and loves him lots, as well as me and Stephen of course. :D

Back